The Church of St. Gregory of Abughamir Family, Turkey
The church of Saint Gregory was built in 1040 and is located on the edge of the slope in Tsaghkotsadzor valley, Ani. The walls of the church are covered with inscriptions, and due to those inscriptions much of the history of church construction was exposed. According to one of the inscriptions, son of Grigor Pahlavuni, Ablgharib Pahlavuni build this church as a private chapel for Pahlavuni family. Noble family of Pahlavuni played an important role in final years of independence of Ani city.